Out of State Owners

That the Washington State Landlord Tenant Act requires that there be a designated representative within the county where the rental property is located?  A change to the law, effective 7/22/11, strengthens this requirement:

[Regardless of such designation, any owner who resides outside the state and who violates a provision of this chapter is deemed to have submitted himself or herself to the jurisdiction of the courts of this state and personal service of any process may be made on the owner outside the state with the same force and effect as personal service within the state.]

About Coldwell Banker Bain Property Management

As residential property managers for Coldwell Banker Bain Property Management Division, we manage single family residences, individual condominium units and small apartment complexes in the greater Puget Sound region. We serve Seattle, Tacoma, Anacortes, Marysville, Bainbridge Island, Lynnwood, Everett, Redmond, Bellevue and many other cities in Washington State. We also offer full service commercial property management.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s