Washington State has a free advice and referral service for low-income people for civil matters, including Landlord-Tenant issues. CLEAR has limited resources, but may:
- Give verbal or written advice that may help solve the problem;
- Send written legal information and/or forms to help solve the problem;
- Try to resolve the problem through negotiation;
- Referral to another provider of legal aid.
- Outside King County: Call 1-888-201-1014 weekdays 9:15 a.m. until 12:15 p.m.
- King County: Call 211, 206-461-3200 or 1-877-211-WASH for information and referral to an appropriate legal services provider weekdays 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Information on legal service providers in King County may also be accessed through 211’s website at http://www.resourcehouse.org.
- Persons 60 and Over: Persons 60 or over may call CLEAR*Sr at 1-888-387-7111, regardless of income.
We are here to help you and your clients with all aspects of the rental market. Please contact us for further assistance!
There are no warranties, express or implied, including fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to this communication. Nothing found herein should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a legal opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of law. You should obtain the advice of an attorney well versed in these matters